Image Map

Thursday, October 1, 2015

October Currently!

Thank you Oh Boy 4th Grade for hosting this wonderful Linky! Stop by to see all of the wonderful things teachers are CURRENTLY doing, thinking and feeling about this wonderful Fall month. 

Here it goes!


Y'all we have got to be the biggest Houston-Native Rangers fans ever! It is ridiculous. It has been on our bucket list for YEARS to go to a Rangers game in Arlington. We see them all the time when the play the Astros... shame, I know. But, we finally went! Boot and all we made the trek!


With that being said, most of my Currently is just about the fact that I LOVE FALL. End of story. I love the cooler weather. I love the way the air feels. It is truly my favorite time of year. Personally I think that everything is just happier in the fall. Pumpkin EVERYTHING! I love it so much that I think that the first day of Fall should be a National Holiday. No one should have to work on that day. Even if you do live in Texas and there is not a lick of difference in the weather from the previous day. It is still a happier day, and everyone should be OFF. :) 

I am desperately needing to feel content lately. I feel with the CRAZINESS that is the start of school. It is hard to not want to keep up that pace, and constantly be thinking of what can be better and how you can better reach your kids. But sometimes the best thing you can do is be content in where you are and what you are accomplishing. Sometimes that is all the change you kiddos need. I just need to find that contentment. 
Not that I speak from want, for I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am.
Philippians 4:11

Praying Blessings on your Fall Season! :) 
Don't forget to check out all of the other awesome October Currently posts at Oh Boy 4th Grade!


No comments:

Post a Comment