Image Map

Sunday, August 2, 2015

August Currently


Today I am linking up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for the August Currently link up!


Listening: I am currently listening to Grey's Anatomy. I am hooked. It is not the best show to be watching when you are trying to be productive on your computer. Let me just tell you! 

Loving: I am loving the time I am getting to "sleep in." Even if it not a second past 8 am, it is still sleeping in in my book! I am going to savor every second of it.

Thinking: I don't know that I can expand on this one. THERE IS NO WAY SUMMER CAN BE ALMOST OVER. I mean I had a full list of things to get done this summer, and I am not even half way through. So that means Summer can't be over right??

Wanting: Coffee. I am having a hard time getting going today. I got up went to church, and now I am just lying around and being lazy. I need a little kick in my pants to get productive! 

Needing: Remember that list I mention before? I at least need to do the B2S things on that list! 

B2S RAK: I am working on getting together a First Day Survival Kit for my team! So far, I have cokes for a little caffeine boost that day, a cute eraser to erase the many mistakes we will make that day, a cute color flair pen from the new Tropical collection, and a pack of bubble bath to relax that night and get ready for the next day! Any other ideas?? 

That's all folks! Now go link up with Oh' Boy 4th Grade for your Currently!   



No comments:

Post a Comment